1. Please submit the digital version of drawings and related documents to email@example.com
2. Language: English
3. Scale and dimensions. Participants must adopt the Metric System.
4. Submission List:
(1) Specification: The layout of the 841mm x 594mm drawing panel should be horizontal. Each design project should be composed of 3 drawing panels including important demonstration of the idea (unqualified drawings will be invalid): such as a site plan that can fully express the design intention; other necessary plans, elevations and sections; perspective drawing, illustration and a brief design description of about 500 words (integrated in the pictures and drawings), photos of models (if any). There is no limitation on proportion.
(2) Appended materials (Design Texts, videos, etc.) can be submitted as auxiliary instructions of the design.
(1)Recognizable scanned copy of Passports and student card (of all team members if it is group registered) should be attached in the submission e-mail. Students themselves are responsible for the authenticity of all the documents.
(2) A TXT document named after participant(s)’ name(s) must be attached in the e-mails of the submission, which includes participants’ name, e-mail address, mobile phone number, name and contact information of the adviser (if any), the full name of the school and department, title and brief introduction of the submitted work.
(3) “The Declaration of Original Work” should be downloaded from the official website, and signed, scanned and submitted together with project.
6. Entry Requirements
(1) Please submit the drawing layout (300 dpi, long side is more than 1500 pixels) in the version of jpg. and name the picture according to the content (such as XXX plan 1)．
(2) Please submit the text information in TXT format in the folder named by the participant(s)’ name(s)．
1. Individual participants and groups shall agree with and follow the competition requirements and regulations. The organizing committee reserves its right of final interpretation.
2. Entries with words or pictures relating to the name or department of participants in the digital drawings will be disqualified from the competition.
3. Copyright belongs to the participants while the organization committee can exercise all other rights except authorship.
4. Entries will not be accepted if found to be published under others’ name or in other competitions.
5. Juries cannot act as advisers to participants; otherwise participants will be disqualified from the competition.
Xingtai is located in the southern part of Hebei province, adjacent to Shandong province in the east with Wei Canal as the boundary, west to Shanxi province, north and northeast to Shijiazhuang and Hengshui, south to Handan. This Land has bred a large number of great figures and events that have a great impact on China and the world, leaving behind a rich historical and cultural relic during the 3500-year-old civilization.
Sponsor: Hebei Provincial People’s Government
Organizer: Hebei Provincial Department of Housing & Urban-Rural Development, Xingtai Municipal People’s Government
Organizational Unit：Xingtai Natural Resources and Planning Bureau
Planning and Execution Unit: Urban Environment Design (UED) Magazine
Mainland China: 010-56077246;
LIU Jing +86 18600687662；firstname.lastname@example.org
LIU Meijing: +86 18600687330；email@example.com
China Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and abroad:
Phoebe +86 18511537506；firstname.lastname@example.org
Wang Jiayue +86 13189714339；email@example.com
Competition Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition Website: http://qcityxingtai.uedmagazine.net
Contact information of Urban Environment Design (UED) Magazine:
Company Address: Third floor, Inside-out Architecture Artist Colony, NO.50, Xingshikou Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.C.
Official Website: www.uedmagazine.net